- best social media tools breaking up online Business tips for Facebook changing face of newspapers changing face of newsrooms communications partnership communications training designing your website DSK embarrased by photo e-stalkers Facebook & Local Business Facebook business Facebook business tips Facebook for Business Facebook good for business french newspaper Good Web Design Choices Google behaviour Google stats googling How Facebook improves local business How News is constructed how people google how to break up in an online world How to pick your Web Designer How to report News impact of online on newspaper industry impact of web on traditional media Improve publicity increasing sales through Facebook Infotainment Irish media Labour Party le canard le canard enchaine merging media merging traditional & online media News Reporting online PR Optimising Facebook paris newspaper Porsche & Dominique Strauss Kahn Porsche Panamera S PR protection on the web PR professionals PR writing shel israel simple social media tools explained social media social media marketing social media strategy social media tips social media tips for business social media tools social media tools explained social media training social media trends social media trends for 2010 Strauss-Kahn the chained duck Tips on PR writing tips on web design tips on website design Top PR writing tips top social media tips top social media tools top ten web design tips understanding social media tools useful social media tools using social media tools to publicise an event web design web searching web search psychology web strategy
Monthly Archives: June 2010
Simple social media tools to capture an event.
So how do you do it ?
Whatever your event or charity or organisation or campaign, how do you get people talking about what you do before, during and after the event?
An eye-tracking survey investigating user’s search behaviour using Google.
Read the Google Search Report here
Breaking up is indeed hard to do. It can be even harder when you realize that you follow your ex (and more importantly, your ex follows you) on all the social networks—especially if one or both of you really shouldn’t be. Follow these basic steps to make life easier and protect yourself from being bugged, harassed, or stalked on the web.
Posted on June 22, 2010
Shel Israel, well known blogger, author and social media consultant warns PR professionals who wish to engage in online
Posted on June 22, 2010
An interesting article from Jeremiah Owyang who made this presentiaton at the Silicon Valley Marketing Assocation in January.
His advice is that companies:
- Must develop a business strategy based on customer understanding,
- Put the baseline resources in place to get your company ready,
- Should deliver a holistic experience to customers,
- Need to build advocacy programs and anticipate customer need.